The pressure regulator maintains the output pressure 20 mbar. + / - 10% input pressure between 25 and 400 mbar. It has a safety valve that is initially closed.
The reset occurs automatically when the pressure of consumption points being closed is reached. There is also the possibility of manual reset.
Safety valve acts when the output pressure, either by over-consumption or a reduction in the input pressure drops below 15 mbar, by blocking the flow of gas.
- Input pressure: From 25 to 400 mbar.
- Output pressure: 20 mbar. Possibility of other pressures on request.
- Nominal flow: 6 m3(n)/h of gas
- Set Pressure Safety Valve.: 12,5 mbar.
- Installation: A 1-1 axis will always perpendicular to the wall. Gas Flow is as shown in Figure.
Technical Especifications RG-180
Connections (GAS, NPT, BSPT)
- Input: H 3/4", M 3/4"
- Output: H 3/4", M 3/4"
- Check other options